We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who will be responsible for people management, business ownership of some internal applications and also daily operational agenda.
As Team Leader you will be in regular contact with your team members, deal with different tasks but also have your regular operation responsibilities.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• People management up to 15 employees.
• Understanding and communicating company goals, processes, and policies.
• Providing guidance with personnel matters.
• Motivating and encouraging their engagement.
• Developing and evaluating of individual performance (KPI).
• Identifying the need for corrective actions and communicating decisions.
• Engaging with other Team Leaders/Managers across the organization.
• Business ownership of some internal ServiceNow applications in Operations area. Our Operations team has already business ownership of applications such as Timesheet, Personal KPI, Intranet, Knowledgebase, Event Calendar etc.
• Internal projects management such as new processes creation, event management, webinars organization etc.
• Helping with other adhoc operational agenda such as optimization of company processes or providing support and training to other departments regarding operations processes and applications.
Your profile should look like:
• Experience in the same position for at least 2 years.
• Experience from IT environment is an advantage.
• Experience with project management.
• Fluency in Czech/Slovak and English.
• Excellent soft skills:
• People-oriented and leadership skills.
• Agile and flexible approach.
• Practical and organizational approach.
• Communicative, open-minded, and proactive.
• Decision-making and problem-solving attitude.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Social Events such as team-buildings, conferences, Hackathons, Olympic games.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, Electronic meal card, Pension and life insurance contribution, Mobile phone tariff benefit, Prague ZOO tickets, BYOD, refreshment in the office.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days, flexible working hours and home office.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.