We are looking for ServiceNow Consultant who will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform.
The ServiceNow Consultant will be closely working on pre-sales activities, communicating with the customers and understanding the project's specifications and estimations.
What you will do:
• Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
• Be involved in various project roles. Prepare business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes, develop technical solution and participate on post-implementation support.
• Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
• Communicate with the customers.
• Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Proficient with web development (HTML, CSS).
• Experience as a programmer.
• Strong communication skills including advanced English.
• Motivation for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with a portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Individual approach (flexible working hours, home office, etc.).
• Comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits.
• Friendly working atmosphere with a team being passionate about ServiceNow.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.