We are looking for an experienced accountant with a very good knowledge of Czech accounting and tax legislation to join our finance and accounting team.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Accounting of bank statements, preparation of payment orders, regular checking of the receivables balance.
• Asset accounting and inventory.
• Accounting for more complex accounting cases (DP, reserves, OP, revaluation of accounts in foreign currencies).
• Coordination of accounting and tax work for the Czech accounting unit, preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Regular inventory of balance sheet accounts.
• Separate preparation of documents for the audit and annual financial statements.
• Preparation of documents for group reporting in cooperation with the chief accountant.
Your profile should look like:
• Min high school education ideally in economics.
• Experience in a similar position for at least 4 years.
• Perfect knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping and Czech accounting legislation.
• Advanced knowledge of tax issues (income tax, VAT, road tax).
• Experience in preparing financial statements in accordance with Czech accounting standards.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Care, reliability, accuracy.
• Intermediate level English condition required.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Career growth program.
• Technical and Soft-skill trainings, workshops, and certificates.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• Benefits package - multisport, BYOD, pension and life insurance contribution, meal vouchers, referral program, cafeteria.
• Education and support for personal growth - various trainings and language courses (English, German).
• 25 days holiday, 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.