IT Recruiter / HR Specialist
We are looking for a talented and passionate internal IT Recruiter who will help the company in its growth and expansion by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market.
As a part of our friendly and open-minded HR team, you will enjoy GuideVision's informal working environment and the possibility to influence the growth of a successful international company.
Sourcing on social media, networking, and communicating with potential candidates should be your passion. You will fill the candidate pipeline and actively promote the GuideVision employer brand.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• End-to-end recruitment, including active sourcing of candidates.
• Hiring and onboarding of new employees.
• Preparing contracts and other necessary documents.
• Support of managers and employees in terms of labour code issues, as well as daily company life.
• Such soft HR tasks as monitoring employees‘ satisfaction and engagement, helping build company culture, exit interviews if needed, and others.
• Coordinating company perks.
• Optimizing procedures and implementing HR processes.
• Employer branding activities.
• Support of Head of HR and co-creating a personnel strategy in the organization.
• Preparing reports and statistics when necessary.
What should you have to succeed…
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Recruitment experience is a must (if you have experience in IT recruitment, it will definitely be an advantage).
• Previous experience in an IT company will be an asset.
• Fluent English and Polish.
• Basic knowledge of Polish Labour Code.
• Self-sufficiency, ability to prioritise and manage your time.
• Attention to detail.
What benefits you can look forward to:
• Informal and friendly working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of successful international IT company.
• Flexitime and lots of home office when possible.
• Definite period employment contract (12-15 months depending on your availability).
• Competitive salary based on your skills and experience (base salary + bonus).
• Lunch card.
• Private healthcare.
• MyBenefit Cafeteria access (includes Multisport card).
• Language classes (English and/or German).
• Mental health support program.
• 2 additional days off + Volunteering Day.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to getting to know you soon.