Governance & Compliance Specialist
We are looking for a Governance & Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring that a good standard of corporate governance & compliance are achieved and maintained within the GuideVision Group.
The Governance & Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that a good standard of corporate governance & compliance are achieved and maintained within the GuideVision Group. You will be accountable for accomplishing various legal, regulatory and compliance tasks – such as preparation of contractual templates, risk reporting, general legal advisory and coordination of external legal resources, as well as setting the structure of the overall document management. This is a newly created position within the finance organization. This role is a good fit for someone who brings relevant work experience, structured thinking, independence and a willingness to learn and support all internal & external colleagues in legal, compliance & governance matters..
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Setting the centralized structure of the overall document management strategy and approval workflow.
• Legal advisory and coordination of external legal resources for all departments and GV Group branches.
• Setting up legal document templates.
• Responsible for all business and procurement operations and department processes, especially from the point of view of legal governance and compliance.
• Governance and support to all other departments on all GV Group Policies.
• Participate in the development of the Corporate Governance policies and procedure framework that will allow the function to meet its objectives and targets effectively.
• Single point of contact for corporate compliance tasks.
• Regular interaction with internal and group stakeholders ensuring that all legal, governance & compliance tasks are well processed and documented.
• Other project work or duties required by the GV board or the Infosys headquarters.
Your profile should look like:
• Strong process consultancy skills.
• 3+ years’ experience working in corporate governance or legal area roles.
• Experience in analysing complex contractual sets and relevant legal business and procurement agenda knowledge.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
• A hands-on approach that ensures that things are done on time and correctly.
• The role is for someone who wants to learn and grow with the company while maintaining above standard tasks delivery.
• English knowledge level C1.
Why join GuideVision:
• Informal and friendly working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of successful international IT company.
• Hybrid way of work and flexible working hours (mix of office and home office to better balance your work-life balance) or full remote work.
• Personal and professional growth - we have a strong focus on the uniqueness of each team member and deepen his knowledge and skills through training programs and leadership from senior colleagues.
• Our team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports or CSR initiatives, events for your children etc. will not get you bored as well. :).
• We provide competitive compensation and a generous package of benefits related to your work-life balance / sport / culture / food / pension and life insurance / paid absences on top of law / BYOD and other local perks (e.g., Zoo tickets, discounts, …).
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.