Business Development Support
We are looking for dedicated Business Development Support who will cooperate closely with Business Development Managers across branches and support new business sales revenue from license model.
The Business Development Support will cooperate closely with Business Development Managers across branches and support new business sales revenue from license model. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of prospects, territory or vertical.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Developing new leads through cold calls/e-mails, research, and building relationships.
• Creating, developing and maintaining a robust deal pipeline to continuously grow the business.
• Hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
• Participation on development of a sales strategy and marketing plans in the allocated territory (the main focus is on German market) with a target prospect list, and a sales plan.
• Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
• Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
• Arranging and conducting initial Executive discussions and positioning meetings.
• You will be part of the sales team and contribute to generating new business sales revenue.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
• Administrative support to Business Development managers.
Your profile should look like:
• Fluent in German and English (both C1 level).
• Sales driven personality.
• Dedicated and independent throughout the entire sales cycle.
• Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization.
• Commercially astute.
• Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Gold ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with the portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, Meal vouchers, Pension and life insurance contribution, Team building activities, Prague ZOO tickets, BYOD, refreshment in the office etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.