We are looking for a Solution Consultant who is familiar with the ServiceNow platform's capabilities and features and knows very well one or more ServiceNow products like ITSM, ITOM, CSM, PA, ITBM, HRSD, etc.
A solution Consultant is a person who is familiar with the ServiceNow platform's capabilities and features and knows very well one or more ServiceNow products like ITSM, ITOM, CSM, PA, ITBM, HRSD etc. Solution Consultant can lead the customer through the whole implementation of a ServiceNow product based on the best practice and can almost single-handedly deliver the implementation. A consultant knows how to fully configure and set up the given product and how to deliver the whole ServiceNow project.
Once you join GuideVision, you will go through our unique adaptation and training plan. You will gain knowledge, practical experience and choose your ServiceNow competencies specialisation. You will spend a lot of time on self-study, interacting with your Mentor, playing with applications, and exploring their features.
We will gradually involve you in the project teams where you can prove your capabilities like communication and presentation skills, analytical thinking, knowledge of ServiceNow, and practical usage and configuration. Yes, it’s true... our SOLUTION CONSULTANTS can lead the customer through the whole process of implementing the ServiceNow product based on the best practice and can almost single-handedly deliver the implementation.
Skill and experiences
To succeed at GuideVision as Solution Consultant, you should successfully pass our adaptation plan. If you are joining as a Standard, you will learn the fundamentals of ServiceNow, you will get familiar with GuideVision delivery methodology, processes, and practices, and you will prepare for a consulting role. In case you will be joining as a Senior, your adaptation plan will be in an accelerated mode when you can skip learning those ServiceNow topics you are already familiar with, but you still will have to pass all evaluations to prove your readiness for real projects.
Except for passing the adaptation plan we expect you to pose the following capabilities...
• Analytical thinking – ability to identify and analyse customer needs, knowledge of business analysis.
• Open-minded with a strong learning approach.
• Communication and presentation skills – providing feedback, empathy and self-presentation, hands-on experiences with leading workshops.
• Technical and product-oriented – proven ability to quickly understand platform environment, design, and configurations (experiences with ServiceNow or different platform + SW analysis, design, and implementation are welcome not required).
• Teamwork – to take the initiative when appropriate, but also be able to work with the team.
• Fluency in English, Advanced MS Office use.
• Detailed knowledge of ServiceNow platform, capabilities, and features, very detailed knowledge of five or more products like ITSM, CSM, ITAM or some other business-oriented modules.
• Excellent soft skills, conceptual thinking, practical judgment and approach, ability to become a mentor for other colleagues and hands-on experience with leading training and coaching.
• Proven advanced technical experience with application/enterprise architecture, relational databases, and data integrations.
+ All STANDARD level skills.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with a portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of additional benefits.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.