We are looking for ServiceNow Consultant who will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform.
The ServiceNow Consultant will be closely working on pre-sales activities, communicating with the customers and understanding the project's specifications and estimations.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
• Be involved in various project roles. Prepare business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes, develop technical solution and participate on post-implemenation support.
• Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
• Communicate with the customers.
• Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
Your profile should look like:
• Proficient with web development (HTML, CSS).
• Experience as a programmer.
• Strong communication skills including advanced English.
• Motivation for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with the portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of additional benefits.
• 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.