Senior ServiceNow Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Senior ServiceNow/ITSM Consultant who will be responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
The Senior ServiceNow/ITSM Consultant will be responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Implement solutions for enterprise customers based on ServiceNow platform covering following IT and business domains: ITSM, ITOM (Event management, Discovery, Cloud management), HR service delivery, Project management incl. Agile development, Financial management incl. Cost management, GRC, Security operations, Customer service management, Field service management, various business service management areas, e.g. marketing, legal, facilities, etc., and last but not least, development of custom applications aiming to automate whatever business process or agendas.
• Be involved in various project roles: business analyst, solution architect, technical consultant.
• Prepare business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes and develop the technical solution.
• A substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
• Communicate with the customers.
• Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
• Presales presentations and workshops.
Your profile should look like:
• Proven practical experience with object-oriented programming.
• Knowledge of Web technologies and tools.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Knowledge of IT Service Management and ITIL.
What would be an advantage:
• Previous ServiceNow experience and certification.
• Experience with other IT Service Management Tool.
• ITIL certification.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Gold ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Career growth program.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Technical Training, workshops, and certifications.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, Meal vouchers, Pension and life insurance contribution, Team building activities, Prague ZOO tickets, BYOD, refreshment in the office etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.