Sales Data Analyst
We are looking for a Sales Data Analyst who will be responsible for processing and managing the Company's sales process workflow, managing process improvements in both the Sales Operations team and the Company.
We are looking for a Sales Data Analyst who will be responsible for processing and managing the Company's sales process workflow, managing process improvements in both the Sales Operations team and the Company. Among other things, the colleague in this position helps improve the accuracy of reports and forecasts, analyses data to provide sales saleability, and provides ongoing analytical support to other GuideVision departments.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Analysing and developing sales operations tools and processes.
• Working with sales operations colleagues, evaluating new tools and platforms to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Creating new and maintaining existing automated reports.
• Cooperating on design and automation of a wide variety of reports supporting project controlling and sales and delivery teams, such as customer invoicing reports, project efficiency analysis, delivery KPIs, revenue forecasting process.
• Contributing to the daily sales operations work.
• Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management by providing data support for business decisions.
What will definitely help you do this job:
• Strong analytical and data management skills.
• Strong process consultancy skills.
• Ability to analyse and evaluate conclusions in context.
• Advanced level of MS Excel (PivotTables, power pivot, dashboards), MS Power BI, MS Access.
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail.
• English knowledge level B2/C1.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Career growth program.
• Trainings, workshops, and certifications.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, Meal vouchers, Pension and life insurance contribution, Team building activities, Prague ZOO tickets, BYOD, refreshment in the office etc.
• Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.