Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a new colleague that will become a part of our QA team as Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for successful implementation and customization of the ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Testing implemented stories.
• Providing feedback to developers (reporting bugs).
• BRS and User stories analysis.
• Test case creation.
• Estimations for test cases.
• Identifying test cases for User Acceptance Testing.
• UAT support.
• Providing trainings/workshops for Junior QA Engineers.
• Performing additional tasks based on assignment to a career path - the appointment to the internal career path is decided by a direct superior.
• Following other working instructions of his/her superiors.
Your profile should look like:
• Experience with Software Quality Assurance automation testing and processes.
• Experience with release management.
• Experience with Agile/scrum/waterfall development and project methodologies.
• Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
• Software development and test automation experience is an advantage.
• Desire to educate and develop yourself.
• Advanced English both spoken and written.
• Energetic, proactive personality with strong communication skills.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Developing your career path and training opportunities within ServiceNow, ITIL and agile methodologies (including certifications).
• Interesting work on international projects.
• Individual approach (flexible working hours, home office, motivational bonuses).
• Comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits.
• Working in a great team with friendly atmosphere.
• Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons etc.
• Refreshment in the office.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.