Quality Assurance Designer
We are looking for QA Designer who will responsible for successful testing different modules of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers and developing automated tests.
As QA Designer you will be responsible for successful testing different modules of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Testing ServiceNow ITSM and business modules.
• Test management, participation in testing processes.
• Automated / functional testing as a member of international development team.
• Active participation in the development of test cases.
• Test development, test documentation.
• Finding, documenting, and tracking errors.
• Suggestion for solving problems.
• Contact with the company's customers and international team.
Your profile should look like:
• Knowledge of testing methods / experience in automated software testing, test design.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Good problem solving.
• Logical, collaborative and communication skills, constructivity.
What would be and advantage:
• Previous ServiceNow experience.
• Experience with other IT Service Management Tool.
• ITIL certification.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Gold ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Career growth program.
• Technical and Soft-skill trainings, workshops, and certificates.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of additional benefits like Cafeteria, AYCM sport card, accident & life insurance, etc..
• Some of our office benefits like fruit-days, hot-dog & waffle day, massage-bed, well equipped playing room.
• 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.