IT Recruiter / HR Specialist (m, f, d)
We are looking for a talented and passionate internal IT Recruiter who will help the company in its growth and expansion by identifying and attracting the best talents on the market.
Home office based.
We are looking for a talented and passionate HR colleague who will help the company in its growth and expansion by hiring the best talents on the market. You will be driving IT Recruitment and HR processes in our German branch where we currently have 8 employees. Our aim is to grow up to 20 in the next two years! Together with our Managing Director you will constantly build a trust-based environment for our employees, key managers and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for our employees. You will not only maintain, oversee and continuously improve several HR processes of the branch but also you will have the possibility to set brand new ones! Also, you will be a local partner to the Head of HR. Become a part of our friendly and open-minded international HR team (currently consisting of 10 members), in which we emphasize the importance of proactivity, collaboration, mutual support, a “sharing is caring” approach and continuous professional development. You can experience the dynamic of a start-up, its informal working environment, and at the same time
the stability and profitability of a successful international company. Come and influence our further growth and take the opportunity to grow with us, with GuideVision!
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Identify candidates mainly for technical (e.g., IT Consultant, Developers, Business
Consultant, etc.) positions.
• Perform pre-screen calls, organize and conduct interviews with candidates to identify
their IT and soft skills competencies.
• Guide candidates through the whole hiring process.
• Build strong relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand their
• Strengthen the employer brand and community around GuideVision in Germany (job
fairs, meetups, workshops, webinars, promotion on social media, etc.).
• Labor law matters – provide HR advice to the Managing Director and the Head of HR
and help them to find ways to deal with a variety of labour-law situations.
• Implement and administer documentation and company HR programs, policies and
ensure continuous compliance with local labour law and company HR standards.
• Onboarding – guarantee all procedures are handled in an accurate and timely
the manner and are in line with company standards when it comes to new employees
starting or employees leaving the company.
• Benefits – Cooperate with external suppliers and vendors.
• Where needed to assist or back up with payroll processing.
Your profile should look like:
• 2+ years of proven experience in a similar role.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing and interviewing techniques.
• Knowledge of German labour law and employee documentation.
• Self-driven and highly motivated, proactivity approach, a can-do attitude and a good
sense of humour.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team on
Recruitment/other HR projects.
• Passion for networking and proven ability to build strong, productive relationships
across the business.
• Strong communication skills.
• Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
• Fluency in German and perfect English language skills.
Why join GuideVision:
• An interesting and challenging job for an Elite ServiceNow Partner and leader in the CEE region.
• Budget for your professional/personal development.
• Soft skills training, e.g., on growth mindset, structured communication, feedback….
• Internal technical trainings, workshops, certifications and group-wide events focused
on sharing best-practice, trends and innovations.
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports initiatives etc..
• 30 days of paid vacation.
• Home office allowance.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.