Junior ServiceNow Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Junior ServiceNow Consultant who will be responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
The Junior ServiceNow Consultant will be responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Get to learn ServiceNow platform with our experienced mentors.
• Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
• A substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as developing and customizing. ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
• Have a chance to be involved in various project roles. Communicate with the customers, prepare business proposals, analyze customer requirements and improve processes.
Your profile should look like:
• Experience with object-oriented programming.
• Knowledge of web technologies.
• Analytical thinking.
• Strong communication skills needed.
• Fluency in English is required.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Gold ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with the portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Technical training, workshops, and certificates.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of additional benefits.
• 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.