Business Development Manager Nordics
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from consulting, professional services, and the SaaS license model.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from consulting, professional services, and the SaaS license model. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques, and field-based sales activities within a defined set of prospects within the NORDICS region.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
Achieve sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis by:
• Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
• Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
• Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
• New sales opportunities qualification and development.
• Arranging and conducting initial executive discussions and positioning meetings.
• Sales process management and opportunity closure.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
• Close collaboration within international opportunity teams, both GuideVision and Infosys.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• New business sales focus.
• Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization.
• Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
• Commercially astute.
• Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers around IT.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Fluency in English and Swedish, permanent address in Sweden, Swedish passport holder.
Why join GuideVision:
• An interesting and challenging job for a ServiceNow Elite Partner.
• Budget for your professional/personal development.
• Soft skills trainings
• Internal technical trainings, workshops, certifications and group-wide events focused
on sharing best-practice, trends and innovations.
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports initiatives etc.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.