We are looking for a new colleague that will become a part of our team as a Business Consultant responsible for the successful implementation of the ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
The Business Consultant will be closely working on pre-sales activities, communicating with the customers and analyzing their requirements.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Looking for true customer needs and proposing solutions for enterprise customers based on ServiceNow platform covering following IT and business domains: ITSM, ITOM (Event management, Discovery, Cloud management), HR service delivery, Project management incl. Agile development, Financial management incl. Cost management, GRC, Security operations, Customer service management, Field service management, various business service management areas, e.g. marketing, legal, facilities etc.
• Conducting ServiceNow features demos and facilitating customer workshops.
• Analyzing customer requirements and preparing user stories based on a discussion with customer.
• Participating on presales presentations and workshops.
• Providing guidance and project related advices/clarifications to customers.
Your profile should look like:
• 3+ years of experience in similar role.
• Proven practical experience with business analysis.
• Analytical mind and rational thinking.
• Very fluent English.
• Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
• Proactive and responsible attitude.
• Very good time management skill.
What would be an advantage:
• Previous ServiceNow experience and certification.
• Specific IT or Business domain knowledge (ITSM, ITOM, Financial, HR etc.).
• Experience with other IT Service Management tool.
• Good process/practises knowledge and certification (ITIL, Cobit, it4it, etc.).
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Work with a portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, Meal vouchers, Pension and life insurance contribution, Team building activities, Prague ZOO tickets, BYOD, refreshment in the office etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.