Consultant / Support Engineer
We are looking for new colleagues who will become a part of our Support team responsible for providing our customer's post-implementation support of the ServiceNow platform on the second and third levels.
We are looking for new colleagues who will become a part of our Support team responsible for providing our customers' post-implementation support of the ServiceNow platform on the second and third levels. We are looking for both, junior candidates with minimal work experience as well as experienced professionals.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
• Technical activities – analyze, set up, and debug the ServiceNow platform, integrate with other systems, design, and implement solutions.
• Communicate with the customer – not only in Czech but also in English.
• Think about how to handle client requirements as efficiently as possible.
• Participate in the implementation of ServiceNow within projects for our interesting customers.
Your profile should look like:
• Experience with object-oriented programming.
• Analytical thinking.
• Excellent communication skills – both Czech and English language.
• The desire to learn and develop.
• Enthusiasm for new technologies.
Why join GuideVision:
• Interesting job for the Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leading Partner in the CEE region.
• Training in ServiceNow, ITIL, and agile methodologies including certifications.
• Work with a portfolio of prestigious international customers.
• Pleasant and informal working environment.
• Flexible working hours, home office.
• The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, Meal vouchers, Pension and life insurance contribution, Team building activities, Prague ZOO tickets, BYOD, refreshment in the office etc.
• 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days.
• Office location: Hradec Králové, Prague, Brno.
Sounds like a great opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you.